Features and Benefits:
- Soft, conformable, microporous, hydrophilic polyurethane foam provides high exudate absorbance, allowing the dressing to remain in place for a prolonged wear time.
- Soft Silicone layer adheres to the skin to provide stability (no secondary fixation necessary, reducing care time & cost). Dressing can be repositioned & remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound
- Soft Silicone adhesive minimizes pain trauma during changes
- Maintains a moist wound - The breathable outer surface of the dressing allows excess moisture to evaporate away from the dressing while providing a bacteria & water barrier.
The soft silicone adhesive Polyurethane Foam Heel dressing is indicated for the management of moderate to heavily exuding, partial to full thickness wounds on the heel and elbow including:
- Pressure Ulcers,
- Diabetic Ulcers,
- First/Second Degree Burns,
- Surgical Incisions