Honey Impregnated Tulle Dressings are composed of a knitted tulle fabric which is coated with medical grade Manuka honey with non-adherent liners on either side for easy, non-sticky handling. Honey Impregnated Tulle Dressings delivers honey directly to the wound site in a convenient way also allowing the passage of exudate. The dressing can be cut to size and can be placed either side up so easy to apply. Tulle Dressings are available in 2 fabric weights, offering a broad range of honey coat weights. Honey Impregnated Tulle Dressings are available in 5 x 5cm and 10 x 10cm size.
Honey Impregnated Tulle is ideally selected for granulating or shallow wounds.
- Pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Graft sites
- Sloughy wounds
- Necrotic wounds
- Malodorous wounds
- Trauma wounds
- Superficial wounds such as minor abrasions, lacerations, cuts and scratches
Features and Benefits:
- 100% New Zealand sourced Scoparium Leptospermum (Manuka) Honey
- Non-adherent liners on either side for easy handling and application to the wound.
- Lightweight and Heavyweight Tulles deliver a broad coat weight of Honey
- Dressings can be easily cut to size / shape.
- Supports re-epithelialisation & granulation of wounds.
- Gamma sterilised.
- Suitable for human and veterinarian use.
- Keeps the wound environment moist to promote healing.
- Osmotic effect helps to draw harmful tissue away from the wound bed.
- Light Honey Tulle 5x5cm
- Light Honey Tulle 10x10cm
- Heavy Honey Tulle 5x5cm
- Heavy Honey Tulle 10x10cm
- Honey Tube 15g