Learn more at Booth 3243, Hall C
CHICAGO – February 10, 2014 – Vancive Medical Technologies™ will showcase its portfolio of products that answer the needs of medical device OEMs and end-users at booth 3243 in Hall C at MD&M West 2014, February 11 – 13, Anaheim Convention Center . Applications that will be featured at the show include surgical, wound care, ostomy and electromedical. Products on display will include:
- InteliShield™ Barrier Film for ostomy applications. The film offers patients a new level of comfort and confidence. Each layer of the InteliShield Barrier Film is designed to fulfill a critical purpose - while the inner surface helps control odor, additional layers provide enhanced strength and secure bonding. In addition to being as quiet as current products, the film provides another important benefit: it is PVC-, PVdC- and plasticizer-free.
- BeneHold™ Securement and Wound Care Solutions Platform. BeneHold securement solutions, available as components or finished products, include the BeneHold™ Medical Tape and the BeneHold™ Tube Fixation Device. BeneHold wound care solutions include the BeneHold™ Absorbent Wound Dressings Portfolio. The dressings manage lightly to moderately exuding chronic and acute wounds.
- Surgical Drape tapes that fill a wide range of skin adhesion needs are available as bordering tapes, fenestration tapes and OP strips. The tapes can be produced with proprietary adhesives, such as WetStick™, which adheres securely to wet skin and drape material during surgery.
- Surgical Incise Films that provide breathability required for virtually any procedure. Efficient application systems, such as handling bars and adhesive-free areas, make the films easy to apply even in difficult areas. The films offer superior adhesion under moist conditions throughout the procedure.
- Electromedical foams, films and nonwoven materials designed for mounting devices onto the skin that conform to most body surfaces with exceptional adhesion, as well as conductive gel-resistant adhesives that are printable and easy to convert.
“Exhibiting at MD&M West provides an excellent opportunity to showcase our comprehensive range of technologies and solutions to the medical industry,” said Crystal Humphreys, global segment manager. “By leveraging our expertise in skin-friendly adhesives and material technologies we have developed a portfolio of products designed to meet the needs of medical device OEMs and end-users.”
About Vancive Medical Technologies
Vancive Medical Technologies makes inspired advances that lead to intelligent results. The business uses the most advanced adhesive and material technologies to create products that make healthcare easier for everyone. Vancive Medical Technologies is an Avery Dennison business headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit vancive.averydennison.com.